Quantcast

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Pre Pub Book Buzz: Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough

Oh, readers. You know by now there are a few names that pop up again and again and again on this blog and I'm super excited to be posting yet another Sarah Pinborough installment. And it's another pre pub book buzz, which means we have another new title to look forward to!

Here's a bit about Cross Her Heart from Goodreads:

‘Cross my heart and hope to die…’

Promises only last if you trust each other, but what if one of you is hiding something?

A secret no one could ever guess.

Someone is living a lie.

Is it Lisa?

Maybe it’s her daughter, Ava.

Or could it be her best friend, Marilyn?

It's sparse, I know. But the best thing about Pinborough's latest titles is the less you know going in the better!

This is the UK cover - and the book will be out there in May. Looks like it'll be released Stateside in September from William Morrow. 

In other Sarah Pinborough news, it looks like Netflix is adapting her most recent release, 13 Minutes! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Dianna said...

I've never heard of this author! Always looking for a good Netflix show, though, so maybe I should read that one first.

Tiffany Inman said...

Now that I know what this author can do and the story-crafty moves she will probably make...I might be willing to read her again. Maybe. I dunno...still kind of sore from Behind Her Eyes. But I will TRY to toss all expectations out the window when I crack this one open. :)