Quantcast

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read

I've decided to jump on board with Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is: 2014 releases I'm dying to read.


1. Wolf by Mo Hayder - Hayder always tops my must have list!

2. The Scarlet Tides by David Hair - the first one is still fresh on my mind and I'm dying to see what happens next. This one is out in the UK but the first just released here in the States this fall. 

3. Bliss House by Laura Benedict - I already featured this one on my Pre Pub Book Buzz Saturday post, but I had to include it here again since it is most definitely one of the top titles I'm looking forward to next year!

4. Armada by Ernest Cline - super far out there in 2014 but I just found out this one was on the upcoming release list. Ready Player One was fantastic and I expect this one will be as well. 

5. Robogenesis by Robert H. Wilson - agh! I can't wait! I didn't even know a sequel to Robopocalypse was planned so I was definitely stoked to come across this listing. 

6. The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson - Strands of Bronze and Gold was really wonderful and the description of Nickerson's next title has me super intrigued - Civil War and fairies!

7. The String Diaries by Stephen Lloyd Jones - this one is also out in the UK but due out in the States next July from Mulholland. Sounds horrifically fabulous!

8. Hidden by Catherine McKenzie - her books are just so charming and fantastic. I'll read anything she puts her stamp on!

9. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings - uh, "blood soaked" thriller. For sure! This is Cummings's debut and I've been looking forward to it for ages now.

10. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige - another one that intrigues me completely! 

There are a TON more but I figure the first ten I come up with are a good top ten :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued by Dorothy Must Die! Great list :-)

Lenore Appelhans said...

Some new to me titles to seek out! Thanks :D

Lisa Mandina said...

Haven't heard of any but the last two, and they are ones I am interested in as well! I'm a new GFC follower.
Check out my Top 10 Tuesday

Melody Simpson said...

So excited for The Murder Complex and Dorothy Must Die!

Tabitha (Pabkins) said...

I'm seriously looking forward to Armada and Dorothy Must Die as well. I thought about The Mirk and Midnight Hour but hmm I don't know it just didnt tempt me quite enough.