Quantcast

Friday, March 15, 2013

Author Spotlight - Maureen Johnson

Hi, all! I had the chance to go out and interview Maureen Johnson at her recent tour stop in Colorado at the Tattered Cover in Highlands Ranch. You can read the full written interview over at the Bookbitch blog.

Hubs was kind enough to film the interview and the event and put together this sweet video for me! Check it out!



I had a lot of fun and Maureen was great! She was energetic and funny - this was the final stop in The Madness Underneath tour and I definitely recommend attending if she's ever in your area for an event.

Huge, huge thanks to Maureen, her agent, and her publicist as well as the folks over at the Tattered Cover for setting this up and allowing us to go out and film the interview. Hopefully I'll get to do more of these in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Cool!!