Quantcast

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Dante Valentine Jubilee!

I'm a HUGE fan of Lilith Saintcrow. HUGE! And when Orbit launched back in 2007 and re-released Working for the Devil, I snatched it up as soon as I could. I absolutely fell in love with the series: the characters, the setting, the plots... agh! And then it ended. And I was sad. But then Saintcrow came along with her Jill Kismet series and her YA series, and I was happy again.

Of course, Dante and Japh will always hold a special place in my heart for being my introduction to Saintcrow and now Orbit is releasing the whole series, in its five book entirety, in one big honking volume. And if you haven't read the series yet, this is the perfect time to head out and pick up the $20 doorstopper and get started! Trust me, it'll do you good.

It's a dark series set in a near future. Dante is a necromancer, Japh is a demon, the devil's involved. There's mystery, science fiction, fantasy, and even a little romance. You need to read it!

The omnibus has all five of the original titles:

Working for the Devil
Dead Man Rising
The Devil's Right Hand
Saint City Sinners
To Hell and Back

I've linked to my posts on the first in each of Saintcrow's series, but reviewed all five Dante Valentine books for Bookbitch.com. Those reviews can be found in the archives on her site -- but be warned later titles probably have spoilers in the reviews if you haven't read the books in order.

No comments: