Quantcast

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ooh, I Missed One!

Are you a League fan? You need to be. The League of Reluctant Adults is a group of hilarious and talented UF and paranormal authors who all hang out in one place: here. So if you're a fan of authors the like of Jaye Wells, Nicole Peeler, and Mark Henry (and so many, many other cool ones I can't list them all), then you should check it out.

Anywho, I missed a new release on this week's list that I must tell you about! (I'm sure I missed plenty, but I NEED to tell you about this one.) The fourth book in Anton Strout's Simon Canderous series is out this week. You may recall I recently read Dead to Me on a plane trip to Charleston and had a great time! (With the book, not with the plane.)

The series, in order, is as follows:
Dead to Me
Deader Still
Dead Matter
Dead Waters

And don't forget, Jaye Wells's Green Eyed Demon and Molly Harper's How to Flirt With a Naked Werewolf are also out this week.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I have GOT to get to this series!