Quantcast

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Concert Tonight!

I'm having a hard time concentrating today! It's Muse and Silversun Pickups tonight and I am super excited! I bought the tickets way back before Thanksgiving and have been counting down since then. And it's finally here!

I went to bed with a massive headache last night and I can still feel it there, just waiting to come back. Hopefully I can hold it off until after tonight. I really don't want to be miserable at a concert I've been waiting months to attend.

It was not the most relaxing weekend in the world. We did make it to the Farmers' Market, which I've been writing about on my food blog here. That was super fun. I came home with a mess of yummy stuff from there and from the Culinary School of the Rockies bake sale, but I started off that day with another trip to the vet to get more meds for the kitty.

It seems our smallest one has seasonal allergies that really make her miserable. It hit last Tuesday, almost exactly a year since it happened the first time, and I had to take her in on Wed to get allergy medicine for her. Saturday, her symptoms had only slightly improved (she's spending all of her time on my pillow. It's like base.) so the vet recommended a round of steroids. That's where we are right now, about halfway through the steroid and I can't tell if this thing is just running its course or if the medicine is working.

There's other stuff as well, but that's the big one. Sick, miserable kitty that I can't make feel better.

Hopefully next weekend will be an improvement. And the concert tonight is going to totally rock, so there's that, too!

No comments: