Quantcast

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Coming 9/9

Some of the titles hitting shelves this week are:

Anathem by Neil Stephenson 
Keepsake by Tess Gerritsen - latest in the Rizzoli series (I want it!) 
Hot, Flat, and Crowded by Thomas Friedman

Wow is this a dead week or what? I can't even find any DVD releases this week (except the latest CSI Miami season).

New reviews up at Bookbitch.com:
Duma Key by Stephen King
Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley
The Lost Diary of Don Juan by Douglas Carlton Abrams
Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent

Movies hitting screens on Friday:
Burn After Reading
Righteous Kill
The Women

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I can't wait to read The Keepsake.

Hey I would love it if you would vote for me in the Suspense/Thriller Catergory. Thanks http://www.myfriendamysblog.com/2008/09/bbaw-awards-2008-voting-booth.html